Friday, August 29, 2014

The empties round up #3

Hi lovelies,
It's time for another emptiesblogpost. These are the times I'm actually proud I use stuff up and the pile of make-up things doesn't keep on growing. Let's see what's done, what shall be repurchased and what definitely won't be repurchased.
Hair
- Bioderma Node K shampoo
- L'oreal elseve anti-breakage conditioner
- Topmodel brushes
Let's see... The topmodel brushes won't be repurchased because I've already bought 3 of them but the brushpart always comes lose from the rest of the brush. The glue just doesn't handle knots very well. The shampoo will always be repurchased because my dermatologist recommends it and the conditioner makes my hair very soft but if it's anti-breakage? I don't know 'bout that.

Make-upremovers
- Biocura make up remover pads
- Nivea eyemake-up remover
- Garnier micellair water
- Shiseido creamy cleanser
The biocura make up remover pads aren't that great. The pads are really thin and rub your eyes which isn't comfortable. You need a lot of pads to get your make-up off and it still won't feel clean. The nivea eye make up remover is nothing special, it gets the job done but isn't mindblowing either. I'd prefer my micellair water from Garnier which I already repurchased. The creamy cleanser is great, it's really creamy as the name suggests. It has little granules in it that work or at least feel like a scrub. It's kinda expensive but I have another back up so we'll use it up.

Make-up
- Maybelline one by one mascara in satin black
- Rimmel 123looks mascara in waterproof
- L'oreal Miss Manga mascara in black
- 2be black edition ultra volume mascara
- Catrice lashes to kill false lash fibres mascara
I loved everysingle one of these except the Rimmel mascara. The Rimmel mascara really didn't do anything but I haven't seen it in the shops anymore so I don't think it's still available. All the other ones are pretty good in my opinion.

Randoms
- Rexona maximum protection deodorant in sensitive dry
- Kruidvat nailpolish remover
- Weleda pomegranate bodylotion sample
-Optive eyedrops
- The BodyShop vitamin E eyecream
- a bunch of cottonpads packages
The deodorant is my alltime favorite. The nailpolish remover did the job without a lot of effort. The bodylotionsample smelled absolutely discusting but you might love the smell. The eyedrops and cottonpads are decent enough for me and lastly the bodyshop eyecream, which is lovely but I lost the lid and after a couple of weeks the texture completely changed and the product separated so I couldn't use it anymore but I would repurchase the product.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment