Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What I wore - Jellie shoes

Hi lovelies,
Nearly all my outfitpictures are taken at my girlfriends home because she is my main-camera-lady of choice. So are these ones. I was invited for a BBQ / baby bunny cuddle moment. I had a lovely evening not much to report except just before these pictures I cut my leg while climbing over the fence around the bunnycage. I didn't think I would start to bleed but during our little photoshoot blood started pouring out of my leg but thank god it isn't too visible in the pictures.
My hair was braided the day before so I added a couple of extra curls with the curlingiron for this beachy hair and was wearing my new lipstick by catrice which is called 'Princess Peach'
What I Wore 
                          Dress - Boohoo
                   Jellie shoes - New Look
Hope you liked this look

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki
Pictures courtesy of Anais Wathion

No comments:

Post a Comment