Monday, August 11, 2014

Dour 2014 - Wednesday and Thursdaymorning

Hi lovelies,
On Wednesday the 16th of July I and Anais travelled to Dour for Dour festival, which always takes about 3 hours. The whole getting-there-experience is always the hardest part of going to a festival, you've got to carry so much heavy stuff which always  makes me feel like I'm going to die before I even get to my campingspot. We luckily made it (thanks to me we did have to take a million stops to rest but still). The rest of the day we just chilled and slept. I know,living the wild life but you know you need your sleep if you want to survive 4 days of festival. The next morning we walked to the closest Colruyt to buy food, drinks and in my case make-upwhipes. Festival food is just to expensive so we bought some stuff and because my make-upwhipes absolutely sucked I bought other ones. #GirlAtAFestivalProblems
A in clouds, istn't that cute?
Our camping spot when it wasn't fully crowded with tents yet. Loved the tippytent.
That umbrella was a lifesaver
The entire campingspot was swamped with these cute little animals.
Resting in the shade after a trip to the store
Selfietimeeee

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment