Saturday, August 23, 2014

Dour 2014 - Sunday

Hi lovelies,
If you read this post you know about my Dour Experience. You know they things that happened especially Saturday night. After all of that I and Anais decided that we had enough of the festival for this year. We talked for more than an hours deliberating the pro's en con's of staying for the last day. We decided to go home even though I really wanted to see Buraka Som Systema but still it seemed and was the best idea. Until we came at the station and tried to take the train home. Taking the train on Sunday is the worst time to ever take the train. It took 4 trains with 3 stops in between to get home which took about 5 hours! We made the best of it with mini-speed-dates at each stop. A lunch at Wokaway in Brussels, a Starbucks-stop in Leuven and a quick run in Landen but we did got home in the end and I was glad that I could finally sleep in my own bed.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment