Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What I wore - Dour Festival

Hi lovelies,
The first of all my DourFestival post will be this outfit of the day. It's a very simple summer look because I don't take my best clothes with me to festivals. Things get dirty and get stolen so I just don't want to take the risk. I mean this shirt was brown when I got home so take my advice and don't take pretty/good clothes with you.

What I Wore 
                     Flower hat - Pimkie
                      Bikinitop - Asos
                            Top - Wibra (DIY)
                          Skirt - H&M
                          Shoes - Converse
                            Bag - H&M
                      Bracelets - DourFestival
Festivals should be more comfort over fashion in my opinion.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment