Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What's on my face #21 - Blue eyes

Hi lovelies,
For the last couple of days I've been wearing the same make-up look, which is unusual for me. The focus is mainly on the blue eyeliner.
I started with my trusty MUA undress me too palette. I used a cooltoned light shimmery shadow over the entire eyelid and a dark brown in the crease and outer corner. I applied a thick winged liner using the NYC pearlised black liquid liner on the top lashes. On the bottom lashes I applied a blue kohl liner from L'oreal in color 138 blue denim and blended that out. It's a cool toned blue colour that makes your eyes look very smokey without being to harsh as a black can be. Although it's a bit less bright than on the picture. I topped things of with lots of black mascara and done.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment