Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What I bought - Ikea edition

Hi lovelies,
Nice to see you again. Lately I've been on a spendingspree and I didn't discriminate. Not only fashion and make-up shopping has been done but I also planned a trip to Ikea. Yes try to contain yourself this is an Ikea haul and I couldn't be more excited. There is nothing more fun than shopping in Ikea. Who doesn't love choosing furniture for your future-but-at-this-point-still-imaginary home? Besides the obvious furniture(that I didn't get to purchase yet) Ikea also has an excellent homewearselection so let's see what I got in that department.
Let's start with this bedding. This is the SÖTBLOMSTER bedding which costs 24.99€. The material is soft and breezy and just amazing. This blue brown paisleyprint is really back in fashion, if it's your cup of tea it really is a winner.
Something I actually needed and wasn't just an impulse buy is this laptopstand. I saw this a while ago in an EssieButton video and it seemed/is a great idea. This particular one is the dotted black and white BRÄDA laptopstand. I must say it isn't the biggest one out there so if you have a 17 inch laptop it will probably be a bit to small for you but for me it works great. It came home with me for 12.99€
Next are these two NÄVVIVA pillows, 3.99€ each. They are about half the size of a normal pillow but they are very firm and I especially love them to lay in my neck when I'm watching TV. I first bought one for me but it was going to stay at my girlfriends house and Anais didn't want one. I made a bit of scene when she put hers back because I couldn't understand as I love them so much. Nonetheless we came home after our shoppingspree and I laid my new pillow in the bed and Anais layed her head on it and she just had to have one herself so we went back to get her her own. If that doesn't say how great this pillow is I don't know what will. The other pillows are also from Ikea and are part of the EMMIE RUTA bedlinnen.
I went wild in the bedlinnendepartment I know but the second kind of bedding is this ÖDESTRÄD orange stripey bedding. It was only 9.99€ so I couldn't leave it behind. The fabric is also very soft but feels a bit more crisp and like linnen than the other one.
My new pride and joy... the ELDBLOMMA squirrelpillow. Isn't this just amazing? Definitely worth the 9.99€.
To match my orange sheets I also bought these orange SPRALLA candles for 3.99€. I don't know how to explain the scent. It's a fresh linnenscent I think but don't quote me on that. They kick off a lot of scent without being too overpowering. The little Disney toys are from Disneyland but I already wrote about them here.
For my dresser I bought this TRENSUM mirror for 4.99€. It may look ridiculous because my dress comes with a huge mirror. The problem with it is the width of the dresser is obviously between me and the mirror but because I'm shortsighted and wear glasses I can't see myself in that mirror when I'm trying to put on eyeliner or mascara. #glasswearingproblems
Lastly we raided the kitchendepartment and we came home with a ALLEHANDA mixingbowl with a lid (8.99€)so you can mix without splashing everywhere. It's heavy and has silicone on the bottom so it doesn't slide over the counter when mixing. I also bought the DRÖMMAR backingtray for 4.99€. The blue silicone SOCKERKAKA caketin (5.99€). Red silicone STINN ovenmitts for 2.99€ each and lastly the cutest DRÖMMAR cookiecutters your eyes ever did see in the form of woodland creatures, for only 3.99€.

I hope you loved this as much as I do buying it

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment