Saturday, November 15, 2014

Someday randoms #8

Hi lovelies, 
I've been looking back to old pictures on my laptop and that's when I found these gems that were never posted.
Back in Summer when there wasn't a house in front of ours. 
 Excited about pikapilly, my small present to Anais
Behind the scenes of this blogpost 
Vanille ice cream, fresh strawberries, frozen raspberries and fresh red berrysauce 
 Out for drinks
Frozen yoghurt at the seaside with the biggest mismatch of toppings 
Stopped for a peebreak at a highway gasstation when we got back from the sea and this was what I saw at the toilet, every toilet had different wallpaper, in another one you sat in the middle of the jungle. It's amazing and so original. 
#artistic, no just kidding was craving coconut and strawberries at the same time 
Outfit that never made it as an OOTD

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment