Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What I bought - Autumn style

Hi lovelies,
You may or may not know but Autumn and Winter are my favorite shoppingseasons. The weather may suck and there's a possibly of me freezing to death but for shopping it's the best time of year. I feel like you obviously wear less clothes in Summer so I also shop less. Clothes just interest me less in that season. I'm all about thights, jackets, sweaters and scarfs, as soon as September hits I'll start shopping. Let's see what I've bought since September and I wish I could say it stopped here but I already placed an order on boohoo so prepare for that in the future.
Bershka kaki parka with detachable furry inside (99€)
H&M striped croptop (4.95€)
H&M grey high wasted tube skirt (4.95€) 
C&A cable knit sweater (15€) 
Zara knit sweater with 3quater length sleeves and a leather neckline (29.95€) 
H&M woolen hat (either about 13€ or 20€ I don't remember, sorry)
Rise against tshirt (present from Anais)
H&M striped high wasted tube skirt (4.95€)
Zara striped tshirt with slits on the side (reduced to 3.99€)
H&M striped bodycon dress (9.95€)
H&M woolen hat (either 13 or 20€)
I absolutely love my purchases and have worn them loads already. I hope you liked this update from me.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment