Saturday, November 8, 2014

The empties round-up #4

Hi lovelies, 
Time for another empties round-up. I've mainly used up some haircare and make-up remover.
 Starting with make-up removers. I used up a Garnier micellair water. I love this one. It has great value for money because it's only 6 or 7 euros I believe but the bottle is twice as big as the micellair waters from other brands. It also easily saturates the cotton pad without having to use a lot of product. It makes my skin feel very clean. I also used up 2 packs of whipes. First I also used up a pack of waterproof make-up remover whipes from Garnier which were nice. They smelled like grapes, weren't too dry but I do prefer a micellair water. I also used up a pack of Hema whipes, they aren't especially for make-up but I use these at the festivals in Summer and used up the remaining ones when I had to remove swatches at home. I do love these, they are very cheap (0.75 euros) and smell amazing. I also used up a pack of cotton pads by Liddl, they are horrible they seperate into pieces of fluff when you rub your eyes with them.
As usual my trusty Bioderma Node K shampoo and also 2 dryshampoos, both from batiste. First I used up the tropical one which I didn't like. The smell definitely wasn't for me and cleaningwise it just wasn't the best I've ever tried. The xxl volume on the other hand is great and has already been repurchased. It cleans the hair whilst giving it lots of volume and keeping that volume in place. 
I used up 2 sample size conditioners. Both were great, both smell delicious and do the job greatly. 
Lastly I used up a Catrice mascara, it was featured in lots of blogposts and was pretty decent but it did run out and get clumpy quicker than other mascaras. Also I finished the bodyshop shea sugar scrub and boy is this good. It smells delicious and really does exfoliate.

What have you finished lately?

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment