Friday, July 5, 2013

Cleaning out the closet

Hi lovelies, 

I spend the day and I mean the whole day, hours and hours, man neverending hours cleaning out my closet. My mother demanded I cleaned my closet and ask if I would throw the old stuff out. She demands it every year yet I just lift everything out of the closet and then back it in a slightly more organised order. This time I did it properly and actually washed the inside of my closet and threw the stuff I hadn't worn for years out. Things that are really unwearable will go to the trash and the still decent things will go to a clothingcontainer wich distributes them to people in need. Look how clean it is now.

The left side with jackets, shirts, dresses, skirts and shorts. I do my best to keep them colour-organised but...
The right side with jumpers and cardigans. Underneath a drawer filled with belts, bra-straps, loose laces, wallets and other stuff that doesn't go anywere. Below that a rack with my collection of pants and under that a couple of boxes, stacks of CD's, a juwelry box, and in a shoebox my old glassed and sunglasses.
My drawer with stacks of T-shirts
The drawer with my tops
Everything that has got to go. Things that don't fit with my current style, old stuff ( I mean really old as in that brown top I bought when I was 12 wich is now 7 almost 8 years ago) and stuff that's really worn-out, cheap and childish juwelry in the box and old belts.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment