Sunday, July 7, 2013

What I Bought - Antwerp Edition

Hi lovelies,

Yesterday after my 7-10 AM shift at work, me and my girlfriend left for a shopping spree in Antwerp. My aunts and mother went also but seperately. We started off at McDonalds (I got a minion in my happy meal, whoopwhoop) shopped at a bunch of stores like H&M, Zara (The mens section has the best perfumes, my girlfriend tried one, dear god... good to go in a second, just saying. Girls fix your boy or girlfriends some perfume. You will not regret it), Forever 21, Pull and Bear, Kiehl's, MAC (fell in love with Lady Danger lipstick), Fornarina, Due to lack of money we didn't buy something in all those store's but looking around is always fun. We ended the day by eating at Wokaway (shanghai syndrome, you're the freakin' best) and travelled back by train. The day ended on a negative note with an agressive drunk guy harrasing people on the train and a trainconductor that closed our door and wouldn't let us out, he was also quite agressive. What was up with that? Take a look at a couple of our pictures
Travelling by train.
My happy meal minion.
Our nommies at WokAway. Seafood slammer for her, Shangai Syndrome for me.

Shoppingbags.
High waisted shorts from forever 21 - around 21 €
A cropped top from forever 21. It's from a plasticy leather material and has a gorgeous back. - around 14€
The back of the top.
As you can see it has cut-outs
A top from the mens section for only 3 euros, I couldn't just leave it behind now, could I?
A simple black hoodie from H&M. I really needed a black one in my life. I have found this one at the mens section wich makes that it's a more loose fit. I already had a bordeaux version and absolutely love it.   - 24.95 €
I bought this dress at Pull and Bear for a familiedinner. My grandparents celebrate their diamond wedding this weekend.   - 19.99 €
A flowery close-up
Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment