Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What's on my face #1

Hi lovelies,

Today we're trying something new, a 'what's on my face'-post. Following on this post I'll post an 'what I wore today'-post on the outfit that goes with this make-up look. 

Face : 
I started with Gosh BB cream in shade 2 beige. I rubbed it in with my fingers because I want a real natural effect. I used sun club natural bronzer from essence in shade 1 natural. It's the one for blonder hair and lighter skin. I put it in the hollows of my cheeks with a basic blush brush, nothing fancy here. On my cheeks for blusher I used the middle one of Sleeks lace blush trio. It's called guipure but it's the same as rose gold. I used the same brush. 


Eyes : I put a line with the I love Punk eyeliner pen from essence and used the all round mascara on my lashes. I used 2 coats. For my brows I used the eye brow stylist brow pencil from catrice in shade 020 date with ash-ton.

Lips : I chose a bright pink matt lipstick from catrice. It's called Matt about pink.


Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment