Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer equals BBQ

Hi lovelies,

Nothing is more fun than barbequeing in the summer. Considering my girlfriend is quite the cook and is nice enough to cook for me, we decided to BBQ. This is more fun with some friends, so we invited a couple of friends, enjoyed the food, watched some TV and slept over. It was a very nice evening and really got my mind of things. I got into a fight with my parents again a couple hours before. After 19 years they still don't get that screaming and putting me under pressure has the opposite effect. I was so sick and tired of it and ended up just packing my bag and going over to my girlfriends to get rid off it all. It really helped. I feel a lot better when I'm with my girlfriend, she always makes me feel way better. If living with her was an option I would gladly do it.

My handmade paprika-on-a-stick
Pasta mmmmh jummie
Food Food Good Food
Our excellent chef
Barbequed nommies
Frone, Hanne and Aida
All of us with Anais behind the camera
All of us with a fail from Frone and Aida :p
Whoop whoop, Hanne, Anais, Nikki, Kelly, Aida and Frone 
We had such a great time, hope you liked the pictures.

Have a great day and goodbyeeeeee

- Nikki


2 comments:

  1. Hi! looks like you had a great summer - i can't get over how yummy that food looks and i really like the way you edit your pictures and your overall layout of your blog! I came across your blog just today and have already given you a follow! Looking forward to you posting more! :D

    emilyspolkadotsocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just now saw your comment and it's so nice of you ^^ I will definately check your blog :D

    ReplyDelete