Thursday, July 11, 2013

Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are

Hi lovelies,

The weather was lovely today, 32 degrees so me and my girlfriend went into the city, walked around and went for drinks. It was lovely and later that night we took some outfit pictures. The sun came from the side wich resulted in pretty bad lighting but I still like them.

Poesie, my girlfriends cat wanted to join us for some pictures.

 I wore a shirt from h&m from the mens section with the front tucked in my studded high waisted shorts from forever 21. Underneath the shirt I wore a cropped top from forever 21. All these can be found in my latest 'what I bought'-post. I combined these with old black all stars.
Taking pictures always ends in doing fun and crazy things, in this case shaking my bubble-butt. You can see the lenght of the shorts here and the fact that I wore a bun in my hair so I still used the picture.
My 'I love party summer beach girls & food' shirt
Goodbyeee 

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment