Friday, July 19, 2013

Nails of the day #3 - Upper Green Side

Hi lovelies,

I wanted a new colour on my nails and whilst I was at it, why not make a nail of the day? I chose Upper Green Side from Essence Colour & Go. Usually I love this range. There are a lot of shades and they are very very cheap (1.69 €). This one was one of the lighter shades and the coverage isn't that great. It took me 3 coats to get it nice and without very obvious streaks. I didn't go for a topcoat this time, because well I'm lazy and after 3 coats I was tired of painting my nails ;).


Colour didn't came on that well on picture, look below for the exact colour






Whilst I was at the store I noticed that this colour was a really good dupe for the Bourjois So Laque Glossy nailpolish in 04 Amanda Defile wich is about 4 times the price with 8.49€

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment