Friday, July 26, 2013

Late

Hi lovelies,

I am working a lot of the days lately and haven't gotten around to blogging so my post for today is still not written. So I'm just going to rammble on a bit because I would hate to not have anything uploaded today. I try to do a post every other day. But I have been working everyday and sometimes I work the early shift from 7-10 AM or the late one like today wich is from half past 5 till half past 9. but when it's that late I don't feel like spending a lot of time writing a blog and there is no light to take pictures and I've been to lazy to do it before I go working but I'm just so tired since I came back from DOUR. Sadly I also catched a cold wich makes me feel miserable and bloggingmood doesn't agree with that. Isn't it strange it's over 30 degrees and I manage to get a cold? I hope it will be over soon.

If the cold leaves, the bloggingmood will maybe come back and I have a couple of post in the back of my head. I want to make a post about DOUR with tons of pictures, I plan to make a DIY festival bracelet post, a festival make up post and so on. Have a little patience my loves because it will come one day.

I just finished this post and realised it is now officiale friday so my post is a day late, noooooooooo :( 

I'm going to leave it at that, I hope you are having a great vacation 

goodbyeee my peeps

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment