Saturday, July 13, 2013

The wedding ring goes on the left ringfinger because it's the only finger with a vein that connects to the heart

Hi lovelies,

A couple of days ago I had a family get together to celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary. That doesn't happen every day and certaintly not to many people these days so we went out for food and drinks with all their children and grandchildren. I'll upload some pictures here to remember the day and share it with you all.

The happy couple
Family picture - All of the children, grandchildren, partners and one great grandson
My grandparents with all their grandchildren. Me and my brother are the youngest(the 2 most on the right) wich is fairly obvious :)
Aperitif at the restaurant
Me and the girlfriend
Girlfriend - Doesn't she look sexy in a suit
My little nephew. He is about an half year old now and if you look closely you can see he just got his first tooth.
Snuggeling with the baby -He held my finger very thight and I ask cutely if I could get my finger back and he just nodded no. So darn cute.
The little guy had so warm and didn't want to go to sleep so out of desperation they put up a babybed and between courses I went over to comfort him because he kept crying.
It was a great day.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment