Saturday, August 31, 2013

Nails of the day #6 - Raindrop

Hi lovelies, 

I'm here again for another nails of the day post. Tired of these yet? I hope your not because they're not stopping. This time I used a recently bought colour from NYC in Raindrop with my essence quick dry topcoat like always. With Raindrop I added another light blue to the collection. It looks a lot like That's what I mint from essence. Watch here for that post. Raindrop is less minty and when you don't hold it in direct sunlight has a more lilac undertone to it. It looks more real light blue than mint light blue. Actually the difference is pretty minimal and you definitely don't need both. But I happen to have them now and I like both of them. This was also a cheap one. It costs 2.49 euros Do you sense a team here? I cannot get myself to buy essie or other expensive nail polishes. It seems like such a waste of money I mean okay they have a huge range of colours but still I change my polish regularly so I don't care if it last just that day or two longer. Cheap will do for me. I don't have the patience to do it right anyways. I always put on the second coat before the first one is completely dry and I always have streaks even after 3 coats and a topcoat.

Goodbyeee lovelies

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment