Monday, July 28, 2014

40-month-anniversary lunch date

Hi lovelies, 
Yesterday I went on a date with Anais which was absolutely amazing. We went on a proper grown-up date for the first time. Mainly because we have been dating for 40 months this Friday but we are working that day so we celebrated the occasion this Sunday. We went for a fancy lunch at The Infirmerie, a local place in the town where we live.
We started our lunch with a rosé wine for Anais and a tonissteiner orange for me (had to work afterwards, couldn't drink). They were accompanied with olives, dark bread and minipretzel thingies
I wore the dress I got from Anais on my 18th birthday and braided my hair. I also kept my make-up neutral. 
Check out this little cutie, isn't she great for taking me on a lovely date even after being together for 3 years. 
This lovely appetiser was also brought to us, I don't know what it was but I liked it and I'm a difficult eater so that means a lot. Anais couldn't wait till the picture was taken before eating it so I'm left with this picture of my lonely appetiser. Btw she also stole my last olive, how dare she :p. 
 On the picture below you can see our main dishes. Anais went for penne with short stir-fried scampi's and I ate penne with oriental chickenstrips. They were delicious, I tried both and god they were soooo good. The portions were also very big which is always nice because who likes restaurants were you leave hungry.
I loved our little grown-up date and hope we'll do it again soon. Thankyou girlfriend for taking me along and treating me on this wonderful date.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment