Sunday, July 20, 2014

What I Bought - The Body Shop Skincare

Hi lovelies,
I have another small haul planned for you today. To quote Amelia from Amelia Liana I've been #FeelingSpendy lately. My spending took place in The Body Shop and I left 34€ lighter. I had a couple of things on my wishlist and bought a small selection of them. I also have my eye on their BB cream and the waterbased primer. Let's look what I purchased.
 I purchased these 3 products and received a sample. I went to the store for the Vitamin E face mist (12€). It's perfect for summer. It feels refreshing on the skin and also sets make-up. It has the same scent as the rest of the Vitamin E range which is slightly rose-like. My skin feels soft and a bit more matte after spraying the face mist. I was also in need for a new moisturiser and bought the Vitamin E aqua boost sorbet (19€). Sounds fancy huh? Let me tell you it feels fancy. It sinks in really fast, I love the fabulous glass packaging and it has the same smell I talked about before. Even the girlfriend loves this products, she loved the texture and how fast it sinks in. Lastly I got a mini version of the shea shower cream (3€) for the festival I'm currently attending as you read this. At the till I got this sample of the bodyshop moringa body butter. I love the smell and the texture of the bodybutters.
There is no product from The Body Shop that I haven't liked.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment