Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What's on my face #14 - Still loving old limited editions

Hi lovelies,
Another day, another what's on my face. Today I'm going to my grandmother for her birthday and decided to go with an autumnal look considering it's raining and depressing weather. I used a bunch of products I've loved for years but I think they were limited edition and can't find them anymore on the lancomewebsite. Look below to see the details.
Products : 
- Gosh bb cream in 02 beige
- Catrice camouflage cream in 02 light beige
- Catrice light reflecting concealer in 001 porcelain
- Essence bronzer for blondes
- Lancome mono color focus eyeshadow in 233 Home
- Primark PS I love you eyeliner pen in black
- Hema volume mascara
- Lancome creme lipstick in 261 Sexy

The lancome products are wonderful and I've loved them for years. That eyeshadow is my most worn eyeshadow, that's how much I love it. The lipstick is a dark brown shade that appears a brownie-red colour that depends on the light and how much you apply.
Check that winged eyeliner, I've never been more proud. Too bad the other one isn't symmetrical but you can't really tell... I hope.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment