Friday, July 18, 2014

Review - YSL Kiss & Blush

Hi lovelies, 
It's about time I did another review, right? I'm going to give it away at the start... I love this product and so will you. I'm talking about the new-ish Kiss and Blush lipstick/cheek stain from YSL. For starters I love multitasking products that can be used in different ways and for different purposes. This product works great on the lips and on the cheeks as a blush. I've read a lot of reviews about the Kiss & Blushes before I purchased mine because Yves Saint Laurent is expensive. The Kiss & Blushes costs 31.95€ a piece in Belgium. You better decide first if the product will be worth it before you purchase it because it's pricey. So after reading countless reviews and trying it on about 4 times in the store to make sure I like the colour I bought mine in shade 7 which is the muted down orange-peachy shade. 
I've already talked about the fact that I've read a lot of reviews and a lot of them mentioned that they loved how the product worked on the lips but hated it on the cheeks. I was told it would stain in weird patches but I've tried it every day now for 2 weeks and it didn't stain my cheeks weird once. In fact it works perfectly for me. I just dot a couple of dots on my cheeks and blend it with my fingers and I proceed with the next cheek. That way it will look perfect. I completely agree that it looks gorgeous on the lips. When you first apply it, it looks a bit weird but the more you smootch your lips together and spread the product, it will look better and better. It takes a couple of minutes but once it sets it's perfect. I really love the velvet matte finish. I also really love the colour I chose, it's the perfect peach that looks special yet so natural. The peachy shade also looks pretty on the cheeks. Especially for Summer I love a peachy cheek combined with a bit of bronzer. I usually wear this colour on the lips and cheeks at the same time because it pairs so well. 
So what's left to talk about besides the packaging? I really like how chique it looks, it looks like a fancy nailpolish but I like it because you can easily fool people when you put it near you lips ( I think that's funny) but I love that it's just different from all the other products. The applicator is fine. I'm not wowed but don't hate it either
I really like this product and am seriously thinking about buying other colours if I find another colour that I like. Have you tried it? 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment