Friday, July 4, 2014

Let's go to the beach, beach, Let's go get away.

Hi lovelies,
I'm back from our trip to the seaside which means I'm collecting all my pictures in blogpost again. I do this for a couple of purposes : Maybe you like that as content but most of all if I don't take pictures and keep them somewhere I just forget the things I do in life. You wouldn't believe how many times someone brings something up and I have no idea I was at that event,trip,... My memory is crap. That's why I use this blog as part onlinediary. But now onto this blogpost content; you know when you go to the beach and the urge strikes to take lots of pictures, both cute and absolutely crazy? That's what happened and I'm putting all those pictures into this blogpost. I hope you enjoy, I centainly did.
The blogpost are absolutely not in chronological order, these are pictures from halfway through my vacation when Aida and her girlfriend Melanie joined us for the weekend which was sooo much fun. 
Feels nice to be back but I definitely wouldn't mind going back on vacation but sadly...

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment