Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sand sculptures Oostende beach 2014

Hi lovelies,
Something I've been doing since I was a little girl when I went to the beach in the summer is going to the annual sandsculptures. This is an exhibition on Oostende beach which has taken place every summer for as long as I can remember but has happened in different cities. When I was a little girl my aunties or grandparents took me there and this time I went again for the first time in years. This year the theme of the sandsculptures was Disney and more specifically Disneyscharacters which have attractions in Disneyland Paris. The sandsculptures brought back a lot of nostalgia. I took so many pictures that I had to split the post in 2 so in the coming days you'll see the rest of the pictures. If you do want to check the sculptures out yourselves, which I do recommend, you can go the entire months of July and August. Prices are 12 euros for adults and 10 for children and students.
Also as a nice bonus every week the artists work live on a piece. It's really cool to actually see the proces.
More info on zandsculpturen.be , don't forget to come back for the rest of the pictures in the following days.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment