Monday, July 14, 2014

What I Bought - Summer Primark Edition

Hi lovelies, 
I went to Primark last Monday with Anais and got a bunch of stuff. Primark is not the kind of shopping you do for fun, it takes blood sweat and tears. There are so many people, it's just madness. There are lines for everything, everybody pushes, women take all their children inclusive pushchairs. It takes a lot from me and each time I get cranky and nearly cry, that's what Primark does to me so it better be worth it and it was. I got a bunch of stuff I needed but there was so much stuff I wanted but didn't need so had to leave behind. Clotheswise for women it wasn't that great but I loved the accessories, make-up bags, homewear,... For a change they also had things my size, a 36 in Primark? Madness! In total it took us 3 hours to get out of the store because again crazy lines to try things on (btw they only let you try 8 things which is ridiculous and a big no no if you ask me) and at the till. Let's see what I got.
This whole lot was purchased for the total of 48.50€.
I needed new flipflops for summer and festivals so I bought these ones for 1.5€ but I also couldn't leave these slip-on vans-lookalikes. They were only 8€.
Right at the till was the handbagsection, when I was waiting I spotted this little bag. I got this for the festivals because I wanted a new festivalbag, a small one but still big enough to fit a cardigan and other essentials. This burgundy number will do and for 10€ you can't really go wrong.
The inside has a main compartment, little pocket on the front and a pocket with zipper for safety reasons.
They also had 2 gorgeous slouchy backpacks that would look great on a festival but I don't really trust that, I mean it's on your back in a crowd so you can't protect it and people can easily steal things out of it, sadly that happens.
The quality of this picture is seriously lacking, do not take pictures late at night peeps. I needed a new brush after I wrecked another one so I got this paddle brush for 2€. I also ran out of eyeliner so when I spotted this 2€ black felt liner, I had to try it. In the homewear section I also found this vanilla-coconut candle for 4€ that smelled delicious, as you can see I was already trying it and had to blow out the candle because my picture kept turning black.
28 hours sounds promising to me.
For clothes I went for these 3 tshirts, the rest of the clothessection did not really wow me. The ramones band tee was 10€, the ninja turtles tshirt was reduced to 3 and the Bambi one was 8€.

That was everything, I hope you like what I bought

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment