Saturday, August 17, 2013

I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet

Hi lovelies, 

An outfit of the day post again. Praise the lord! I wore this outfit all day for multiple occasions. I'll post about my day later but I had plenty things to do and this outfit worked great for all of them. Let's start, shall we?


 I wore a pink lace skirt with a grey neon-spotted loose fit tshirt tucked into it. I combined it with a black cardigan an black heels. Everything except the heels are from H&M. I kept my make-up simple with just a bit of bronzer, mascara and the maybeline colour tattoo in on and on bronze. I also curled my hair and kept it in place with a bit of sea salt spray and hairspray.


When I decide to make outfit posts in my girlfriends yard it's inevitable that her cat tags along. She hears people, sees cameras and poses happily. 

Anais loved this one so i'm using it for this post, just for her. We were goofing around and even her cat looks at me  thinking 'You are one crazy human, aren't you?'


Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment