Sunday, August 25, 2013

What's on my face #2 - Festival edition

Hi Lovelies,

Today I'm doing a festival what's on my face post. While your at a festival you actually don't need make up, let's be honest here. But I still took some with me and treated myself in the morning with a dash of make-up. I certainly did not do this every day or at least less excessively than other days. Actually putting on this much make-up was pointless because it was sooo hot and half an our later is probably was all gone due to sweating.

 Okay so what did I do? 

I started off by putting solait spf 50 sunscreen for sensitive skin on my face. The sun was shining all the time so this was definitely necessary. Afterwards I rubbed my gosh BB cream on my face because this had some extra spf in it and a little extra colour is always nice. Even though it probably didn't stay. When all of that was dry I picked up a little travel size brush and put bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks. I used the essence sunclub bronzer for blond hair and light skin. On the apples of my cheeks I used Sleek's Rose Gold blush.  Those 3 steps can easily be skipped on a festival. The only thing that I really do need is mascara I used a cheap catrice one for volume and length and I swiped some eyeliner on my upperlashline. I used an essence long lasting one and this one really doesn't budge. You can top it off with some lipstick if you want to. I chose a red one from the bourjois shine collection. It's kind of a sheer colour and isn't that high maintenance so perfect for casual occasions such as festivals.

I hope you guys liked this short post after all my excessive long ones

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment