Sunday, August 11, 2013

Review - Rexona Maximum Protection Sensitive Dry

Hi lovelies,

It's finally there, the moment I have found the courage to write my own review. It might seem like a boring subject but I'm reviewing a deodorant. More specificly the Rexona maximum protection sensitive dry deodorant for excessive transpiration. This deodorant is extra-ordinary. It blew my mind really. I've tried many deodorant over the years, but none did the job as well as I hoped. I always thought I smelled a hint of stinkieness and it drove me crazy because I was afraid other people smelled that too. It made me feel really uncomfortable and insecure. When my previous deodorant ran out I decided to try this one. It is meant for people who sweat excessively and I don't sweat extremely much but still. But it does the trick, no hint of stinkieness anymore, no wet spots under my arms on the fabric of my clothes,...


It's a cream deodorant wich you can best use after you wash in the evening because your body would pick it up better because your sweat glands are less active at night. You can use it again in the morning if you think that's necessary. I personally just use it after I wash myself in the morning and that's enough for me. The only negative side to this deodorant is that when you dress right afterwards it can give white streaks on your clothing and if you don't rub it out well if leaves a white residu under your arms but if you use it with care it works perfect. Besides that is a small price to pay for smelling absolutely devine. I use the purple one wich compliments my natural scent according to my girlfriend.


This line has a couple of scents:
- Pink : confidence
- Purple : sensitive
- Blue : clean
- Green : everyday fresh

The price varies over scents but is between 7 and 8 euros.

I recommand this highly and hope this review was helpfull for you, thoughts can be left at the comments.

Goodbyeee

- Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for telling about this product! I'm gonna try it this week! I sweat extremely much, and I have never found a product that actually worked, so I'm excited for trying this (:

    If you would check out my blog it would mean a lot! <3
    www.mathildejulie.blogspot.dk

    Big hugs from Denmark, have a lovely February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I hope it works for you, I haven't stopped using it since I found out about it :)
    I checked your blog, it looks lovely and you seem to have a great taste in music, maybe I'll find something new on your blog to listen to ^^
    Hugs back from Belgium <3

    ReplyDelete