Tuesday, August 13, 2013

No matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself

Hi lovelies, 

Today I planned another what's-on-my-eyes-post. 
I didn't use all that much considering I was just going to work and I had to be up by 6AM. The time and effort I'm willing to put in using make-up is pretty minimal at that moment in the day. I'd rather sleep a little longer.
I ended up using 2 products wich is more than enough to look just a little more awake and to make it seem like you did the effort.
I used a bright blue eyeliner by catrice. It's a longlasting one and was pretty cheap. To top it off I used a mascara by maybeline. The lash stiletto volume wich does a great job. My lashes are long and pretty curvy. I bought this a while ago at action wich is a store where you can get things really cheap but I believe it are the items that didn't get sold in other countrys meaning it's older. I am really not sure about that but it's the impression I get. Anyways a maybeline mascara for 2.5 euros? Well great I'll take you home. The volume express ones retail for 14 euros wich is quite the difference, no wonder I was excited with this one. I used it for a couple of months now and it still hasn't dried out wich is a big plus.
 I'm putting in a close-up from the mascara brush because let's be honest, that's the most important part of a mascara. It's curvy but it's still easy to handle. The brush is not a plastic one wich I like but this one is quite rough, the bristles aren't all that soft but you get used to it when you use it a couple of times.
Another sneaky close-up picture
Goodbyeee 

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment