Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nowadays people know the price of anything and the value of nothing

Hi lovelies,

I am putting up a quick extra post. I was cuddling with Cocopuff and made some webcam-pictures and I just wanted to share.



I chose this titel because it's actually spot on, I bought my munchie a year and a half ago in January. Believe it or not the animals were on sale. How you can put a price on a life and a soul is beyond me in the first place but he was worth 6 euros to the store. He was sitting all cute in there and I could not for the life of me leave him there and I would have paid more for him because to me it was not just another thing to buy in the sales. I bought a creature with it's own little mind and ways. You can teach him things and he will love you if you treat him the way a life and soul should be treated. He reacts to his name, he looks at me when I leave the room, he jumps on my hand when I open his little circushome. He is the best thing I ever did bought and I value him a lot more than those 6 euros.
Ghiii, I love that little monster so much

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment