Monday, August 5, 2013

What I bought - Dour edition

Hi lovelies,

As I went to DOUR festival my shopping urges struck me again. Before you enter the festivalmeadow there is a road full of stalls where you can buy stuff, it's like a market. You can buy everything you need there, such as sunscreen, rainboots, clothes, even things you need for smoking. I'm going to show you everything I bought there besides food and drinks. I forgot to include something my girlfriend bought in the pictures. It was a vibrant coralyorange gel that you can use to paint yourself with and the color will show up in the blacklights and sun on the festival. You can see the result of that when I upload my DOUR picture post. Let's start.
The collection
Let's start with these little gems. These are color sprays to spray in your hair. I choose a bright blue and purple with glitter. When you wash your hair they wash right out so it isn't permanent wich makes it handy for special occasions. I used them both when it was hot at the festival and the colour did come off with sweating on my 'decolletage'. My above-boob-area (yes that's a word) was blue or glittery. I love then anyway. They cost 12 euros together.
I bought the bow at a piercing stall and it costs me 3 euros. Its a gorgeous mint green but I wore it already at DOUR wich makes it a bit more dirty thanks to the dust. The hairband with the red roses cost me 5 euros and it looks amazing. I love it. The cap I didn't buy but won at the Nikon stand where you could participate in a challenge and if you succeeded you got the cap. Our challenge was to put 10 clothespins on your face in less then a minute.
I bought this shirt for 15 euros and I adore it. I had been looking for a shirt like this for ages and something always stopped it but when I saw it in this gorgeous colour I had to have it. It stood out to me unless like the white or black ones. I'm very very happy with it.

Well that's everything. I hope you all liked seeing what I bought.

Goodbyeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment