Monday, August 19, 2013

Keep it classy, never trashy, just a lil' nasty

Hi lovelies, 

I promised this one... Let's talk about what I did the other day. It was a jampacked day and I loved every minute of it. I started by getting dressed for a lunch with my parents. You saw the result of that earlier. My parents celebrated the fact that they got married for the church 21 years ago. Considering that I also needed to eat I was invited. 

 We went to a restaurant in just outside the city 'altermezzo'. It's pretty fancy and I had never been there. 
I started off with an aperol spritz.
 I ate guinea fowl (well google that's the strangest translation for a fancy chicken i've ever seen) but it was delicious.
 This was my dad's dish but it looked so pretty I had to take a picture, My mom ate the same thing as myself.
 When at the badroom of a fancy place I always feel the need to take selfies, I don't know why.
Afterwards I went to my girlfriends place where we took outfit of the day pictures and hang around for a bit (wich actually means took a nap of more than an hour, shht)
Hanging around also stands for cuddling moustie.
You can hold the fatzo like a little baby. Excuse my butt nearly showing but the picture was to precious so let's ignore the lower half.
Afterwards Hanne came to pick us and Aida up and we drove to their soccer practice. I watched how they trained and tried to study a bit. 
After the warm-up Aida already felt like taking a nap
 After training they decided to go out, We went to the Ritz. At thursdays it's your cheapest option, they charge no entrancefees and only one euro for a beer because it's student night. I ended up wearing the same thing all day because I wasn't prepared for all of this but somehow it worked. Never too formal of too casual.








Well this was an extremely long post but it was a great day
Goodbyeee

- Nikki

2 comments:

  1. That restaurant looks amazing. Love the decor. What a fun night!

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'll certaintly think about sending something in in the future. I already have given your blog a follow.

    - Nikki

    ReplyDelete