Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Decorations and Food

Hi lovelies, 
Christmas is officially over and that means time for Christmaseveningpictures. In todays blogpost I offer you a look into my livingroom, some food and drink pictures and pictures of my Grannie.
One of Christmasprezzies put to good use
For Dinner on Christmaseve my family opted for a cheesebuffet but because I don't eat that I made myself chickencurrynoodles in the wok. Very Christmassy, no?
We also went for Christmaslunch the next day. This was one of the food options, the other option was something with scampi's but because I don't eat either of those options, yes I'm a very picky eater, I opted for chicken with fries.
My desert, Creme Brulee, which is fancy but delicious pudding
Lovely accent in an Irish Coffee
A quote in the wrapper of my bonbon
On christmaseve I also snapped a few pictures of my grandmother and I liked them to much not to feature them on the blog
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment