Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's too cold outside for angels to fly

Hi lovelies, 
I'm collecting all my animal photos in one post again. I love making these posts the most. I really love animals. It's just so damn cute. 
First up, we spotted a kingfisher in our yard. It's a pretty rare bird that rarely shows itself in northern Europe. 
Next in line is Pinky. He is my brothers tortoise and in this picture he tried to escape. He managed to block his piece of driftwood and tried to crawl out. Luckily we saw it in time.
A couple of weeks ago I accidentally disturbed a nest of ladybugs. I opened a window and a ladybug fell I tried to put it outside and than I noticed the others. A little nest of ladybugs, hibernating. I hope my disturbance didn't kill them. I put the fallen one with it's family and hope they are okay. 
Look at our little Twinkie, he is all grown up now. He and his brother, Jack have become little fatties.
These are the babies, as we call them. The new smaller nest is still as cute as ever.
My little active muchie. He is 2 years old now and still going strong. He has started to age though. You can see it in his face and on his belly. He still has bold spots and they aren't going away. I checked and he doesn't have anything wrong with his fur so I guess it is due to old age. 
Tell me in the comments if you have any pets.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment