Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What's on my face #4 - Best weekend ever!

Hi lovelies,
Last weekend is an inspiration for at least four posts. We have already had the HAUL, the weekender edition and now a what's on my face and a what did I wear is still in the making. Let's get cracking this was my make-up on sunday after our little outfitshoot. Also excuse my greasy hair, I needed to wash it the next day before work/interning so I had to work with what I had. 
Products :
- Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in 100 Ivory
- Hema blusher in 02 from the christmas collection
- Maybelline colour tattoo in Permanent Taupe
- Maybelline Volume Express One by One mascara
- Chanel Rouge Coco in 14 Muse
You know the drill I don't need to explain this: 
1. Rub foundation on face with your fingers. 
2. Whilst waiting for foundation to sink into the skin, smear the colour tattoo on your eyes with a small brush and blend with your fingers
3. Use a couple of coats of mascara
4. Your skin is now dry so apply your blush of choice
5. Apply lipstick

You don't need a lot of products to look decent

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment