Saturday, December 28, 2013

It just doesn't get prettier than this - An ode to christmas selfies

Hi lovelies, 
Aaah Christmas, what better time to take many a selfie? I went for weirdest faces possible so brace yourselves. My brother joined in for some selfies after a photobomb. I also wanted to add that that isn't an actual hair accessory but the giftwrapping from my dads Christmaspresent and I just went for it. It's in the trash now, you don't need to worry.
Let's start with the most normal of the bunch, from now on prepare yourself
Duckface taken to a whole new level. We reached ostrichface...
Not impressed, Just NO
I could easily play a part in a horrormovie with this expression
This is my grumpy cat impression
Photobomb!!!
If you laughed please comment below

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment