Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Weekender Edition #3 - PreChristmas weekend

Hi lovelies, 
We are the weekend before Christmas when I write this and considering I had a lovely weekend I thought 'Why not make a weekender edition?'. After my usual lunch at my grandparents place I went over to my girlfriends place. It was date-day because not only did me and Anais have each others company but also Aida (next sister in line) had her girlfriend over. Just as her brother. Late at night the picture-taking started. 
It started with Sushi in hoovercatposition. 
Continued with Aida and her girlfriend Demi acting all cute and stuff 
 A while after that we saw Sander and Sandy sneaking outside and we started a mission. We laughed so much during this. Me and Aida crawled all the way to the door to keep an eye on those two. We did get caught but it was worth it. 
 Kittysnuggles
After getting ready we went into town on Sunday. You could see my What's On My Face-post here. We went for a little shopping and some drinks. We sat right beside the Christmastree. Doesn't it look pretty?
Cappuccino 
My lipstick smudged and that's when Demi handed me this amazing tissue. It's so awesome. 
Selfie-time
We had so much fun.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment