Friday, December 13, 2013

The empties round up #1

Hi lovelies, 
I love to watch empties-videos and I wanted to make my own but in blogform. The only problem was I never have empties. I start using new things before I actually finish the first item. Lately I made an effort to finish items and to develop something that looks like a skincare regime.  I started by finishing leftover bits and little samples I find in my mothers closet. We probably still had samples from the nineties but I'm powering through. 
The collection
In the category haircare we have a shampoo and a dryshampoo. I finished the Bioderma Node DS+ shampoo. It's a deepcleaning shampoo, anti dandruff. It soothes my scalp and reduces the itchiness. I have a skin condition but I don't remember the name. You know the deal with doctors, they tell you what to do and what to take to cure it but they don't tell you what you actually have. It something in the psoriasisfamily. That's what he told me. I also finished a Schwarzkopf dryshampoo. It was the first dryshampoo on the market in Belgium or at least the first one I found and my mother has kept buying it so I never tried another one. It does the job.
My L'oreal sublime soft micellair water has ended too. I use this one to take off my make-up at night and to refresh my face in the morning. I like it but it's messy when I try to get it on a cotton pad, it spills everywhere. This cheap nailpolish remover is finally gone too. It takes of the nailpolish but ruins your nails. I got ridges everytime. 

The dove pro age body butter has served me well. It smelled lovely and really moisturised. It's targeted for older skin but that only means it is more moisturising. Little fun fact : I didn't read the packaging right and thought is was a facemoisturiser so I put in on my face underneath foundation and I was like 'Why is my foundation so sticky? That can't be right?' A while later turned out it was body butter, not a facemoisturiser.
I finished a sample and a full size Shiseido benefiance balancing softener. It's targeted at older skin. It's a lotion that softens and exfoliates the skin and it's supposed to intensify the effect of a moisturiser.
 Moisturisers are next. 
 The following samples could easily be very very old. First L'oreal nutrissime for sensitive and dry skin. This one smelled like head and shoulders shampoo. It was just a basic moisturiser. Next the revitalift restoring day cream. This one smelled horrible and I didn't like it. Now my favorite one. I would repurchase it in a second if it wasn't sooooo expensive. Close to a 100€ or maybe over 100€. It smells like Chanel number 5 perfume and feels absolutely lovely on the skin. I want the full size so badly but the price is outrageous.
The energy drops face cream was also lovely. It sinks in quite fast and really leaves my skin energised. The marbert eye cream on the other hand was not lovely. Everytime I use it, it gives me eczema under my eyes. I didn't get to finish it because it damages my skin.
 I finished the biocura round cotton pads and 2 packs of the oval ones,
Make-up doesn't easily get finished but I finished 2 mascaras. The Chanel inimitable intense mascara in black. This one was actually finished a long time ago but I couldn't accept that and I kept it. It's so pretty and was a lovely mascara so I tried it again last week but it really is done. Next in line is the Catrice lashes to kill mascara in ultra black. This mascara has the softest bristles and I loved it especially on days my eyes are a little bit painful or when I'm still so tired in the morning I might poke out my own eye. 

That's all. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki 


No comments:

Post a Comment