Saturday, December 7, 2013

My girlfriend did my make-up #2

Hi lovelies,

I let my girlfriend do my make-up again. This time I brought a lot of products let's see how she did it?
Before
Products : 
Base : 
- Gosh BB cream in 02 Beige
- Essence sun club bronzer for blondes
- Sleek blush in Crochet
- Catrice loose highlighter in Bloomynous
Eyes & brows : 
- Catrice eye brow stylist in 002 date with Ash-ton
- Maybelline color tattoo in on and on bronze
- MUA Undress me too palette shades devotion and dreamy
- Essence I love punk eyeliner
- Essence get big lashes mascara
Lips : 
- Bourjois color boost lip crayon in 01 red sunrise
Brushes : 
- Hema Fluffy blending brush 
- Cheapy blush brush 
The After shots
Let's take a look. Foundation done excellent. Concealer was forgotten. Bronzer done very good maybe a bit strong but still good, just as blusher. Highlighter was put on a bit extravagant and too high on the cheeks, it ended up just below my eyes. Brows are pretty. She put on a eyeshadow base, and used 2 colours of eyeshadow, it were gorgeous colours. Only downside is it was blended up a little to high. Mascara and eyeliner good. Lipstick was also put on nicely. 
The result when you take off half of your make-up
My end-conclusion : Colours, application and effort very nicely done, but it was a bit much and extravagant. Although it doesn't come off as strong on picture.

Goodbyeeee 

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment