Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Weekender Edition #2

Hi lovelies
This weekend I had about the best weekend ever. So what I'm I going to do? Throw it all on the Internet so you guys have 2 options. 1. Take notes and recreate or 2. Be just a little bit (or a lot, that's up to you) jealous.  So what happened? Each Saturday at noon I go to my grandparents place for the really good granny-style food. After lunch I got a text from my girlfriend to meet at a certain place where somebody waited on me so I got up moved myself to that place, all nervous may I add because what if it wasn't her like I was expecting? Luckily it was her and she brought me flowers! MY FAVORITE FLOWERS! I smiled like a crazy person and actually cried because I was so touched, she didn't have a reason to buy me flowers and it's just so cute. She took me into town for shopping and drinks. She bought me presents but you saw those already in this post. So that was our afternoon-date. The rest of the weekend we just kept things cozy and lazy, that's what Sundays are for. We did also took time to make outfit pictures and face of the day pictures. Keep your eyes open for those.
Beer and cheese, you need to hydrate after shopping right?
We found these in the supermarket. Chocolate covering oreos or smarties? Wow just wow...
The presents//What I bought
Face of the day preview
Pandii loving
Outfit pictures - behind the scenes
My flowers!!
Details in my bouquet
 Did I sell it well and got you jealous?

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment