Monday, December 30, 2013

How to style a New Years dress two ways - Edgy Chique

Hi lovelies,
For today's post I'm letting you see how I styled my New Years Eve dress in 2 different ways. I went for a more classic style which you'll see tomorrow and a more edgy look to be seen below. I chose this outfit to show that there are other options than the regular heels and blazer combined with a red lipstick (hint hint for tomorrows post). 
 For the outfit I opted for the staple in this mini-series : A black open back dress from Zara (39.99€) combined with : 
- A leather jacked to face the cold on your way to the party
- My trusty pair of black all stars because who wants to have painful feet on a night out
- A black clutch that goes with everything
- A tooth necklace to edge things up and break the dress because it doesn't have a deeper neckline
- Earcuff earrings and my stretch on the other side
- A cross bracelet

Earring from New Look last year
Necklace from H&M 2 years ago
As for make-up :
- NYC Smootch Skin Mousse Foundation : 701 Natural Beige
- Sleek Rose Gold Blush
- Essence Sun Club Bronzer : 01 Natural 
- Maybelline Mastersmoky Eyeshadow pencil as a base : Smoky Grey
- MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadowpalette : Exposed- Corrupt
- Essence longlasting eyeliner in black
- Hema Mascara
- Catrice Eyebrow Stylist : 020 Date with Ash-ton
- NYC Smootch proof lipstain in Champagne Stain

I personally love this look and hope you do too.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment