Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Prezzies 2013

Hi lovelies,
This post is a bit overdue but with New Years sneakin' up on us so fast I postponed it. I wanted to remember what I got for Christmas this year and what better way to make a blogpost. I kinda chose every present myself this year... I now that takes the surprise away and part of the Christmas spirit but I liked it because I knew I would like every present. 
Some of the presents under the family tree 
Presents from the girlfriend
 Presents!!
 This took blood, sweat and tears to track this bag down. It's a Zara bag and I noticed it on Gh0stparties blog. She photographed it beautifully in this post and I new right away I needed to have it in my life. The bag finally made it's way back to the Zara website and I ordered it immediately. You can zip the zips on the side all the way up for a compact bag like I did here or can be undone like in Gh0stparties blogpost. It's gorgeous either way. I received this from my Auntie because she didn't brought me back anything from her trip to New Zealand and as the real Christmas gift she paid for my Dour Festival ticket for 2014. 
A Christmas ornament with my name on it
I got this present from my parents to have a little something under the tree because their main present was an envelop with money so I can use it for whatever I please. You won't hear me complaining about that. I love this fragrance from Dove and was dying to try the body cream because you can't find it separately in the stores and it turned out to be absolutely lovely. 
From my other Auntie I received this hairstyling set. It has everything you will ever need in it basically. I was using my mothers curling iron for awhile. It's older than I am, the curls didn't stay longer than an hour and it probably burned my hair, as technology wasn't as advanced as it is now, so a replacement was due. I tried the flat curling iron and I absolutely loved it. It kept the curls in my hair for 3 days. I definitely recommend this, even if all the other irons suck I would still buy it for the flat one. I never saw a flat iron in Belgium before and the set isn't that expensive either. 
From my family as a cute little extra gift they gave me a bag filled with samples and I loved that. 
 Cards filled with money, what's not to love? I received a card from my grandparents, parents, auntie, parents-in-law and grand-parents-in-law. Lucky me. The only thing about it is that... They really should learn how to write my name.
Last but not least are the presents I received from my lovely girlfriend. She took my on a shopping trip and let me chose the presents right there and I was sooooo excited. I chose the volume mascara from Hema in the golden packaging from the Christmas collection. From the bodyshop I chose a trial packed from the seaweed collection complete with the face wash, toner, daycream and night treathment. I also got the vitamin E eyecream, which kinda disappointed me. I have very dry skin under my eyes, it looks like eczema but I'm not sure if that's what it is and because this is targeted at sensitive skin I thought it would be perfect but it stung like crazy. I'll try it again on a better day but for now it didn't meet my expectations. Nothing she could do about of course it's still a lovely present. I also got a make-up mirror that I didn't photograph because I left it at her place, where I will be needing it.

What did you get? I loved my presents and hope you liked yours. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment