Thursday, January 23, 2014

What's on my face #6 - Never ask a girl with winged liner why she's late

Hi lovelies, 
I have another what's on my face post for you all. In the middle of examboredom I decided to put make up on my face. These are the results, also excuse my hair it doesn't look all that good today. For my make-up I attempted to do a bit of winged eyeliner, it's going slightly better but I'm not there yet. I kept the rest of my make-up simple. Look below to see which products I used.
I used the Catrice all matt plus foundation. I have always loved matt make-up even though dewy seems to be in fashion nowadays and matt isn't targeted at my skintype. It still looks so pretty, I find. I added some colour back into my skin with the Sleek lace blush palette. I used the bright red/pink shade. I added some Catrice loose highlighter, you know keepin' some shine in that all matted down face. It's not that you need highlighter in my opinion but it's a glittery product and why wouldn't I want to have glitter on my face? Don't you worry I know I'm one big contradiction here and in general in fact. For my eyes I used the Essence superfine eyeliner to make the wing. I topped things of with 2 layers of Hema volume mascara. Lastly I put some Bourjois colorboost in Peach on the beach on my lips.
Funfact: I only this week discovered this foundation has a pump. I always turned to get the cap of and turns out that how you screw the pump off. So after half a year I finally learned you have to pull, not turn, to reveal the pump. I never would have known if it wasn't for this video. It was like an epiphany. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that only now I've figured it out.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment