Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Review - Catrice longlasting eye pencil waterproof

Hi lovelies, 
I'm here to give a little review about the Catrice longlasting eyeliner. I bought this at the end of November. You can see it in this post. So let's start with the good. It gives a dark black line when you apply it. I stays on for a really long time even when you sweat. It goes off with just a micellair water so it isn't a bitch to remove. I hate it when make up doesn't come off in the evening because I just want to go to sleep instead of rubbing my eyes for half an hour. I also have the same eyeliner in blue and I absolutely love it. Also a plus is the price, it's only 2.39
Now for the bad. I opened this in the beginning of January in the morning because you know I wanted eyeliner on my eyes for a change. When I opened it and turned to get the kohl out, nothing came out. I was so confused because it couldn't be finished already. I shook the lid and there it was my little piece of kohl. I was a bit bummed but I thought no worries Nikki, you can put it back in. So I did and turned it back up and tried to apply it but by then it had all dried out. I can't use it anymore and it makes me really sad. For the price it isn't that bad, you can just by a new one but it's about the principal. An eyeliner should be able to live longer than 2 months. As I said I also have the blue one and that didn't have the same problem. It's still going strong and I've had it since summer. Another small thing is that if you rub your eyes a lot, which I do, it can crumble a little bit but I've noticed on days that I don't rub my eyes as much I don't have that problem at all and it stays put absolutely fine.
As a conclusion, it's certainly not a bad product I would still buy it but keep in mind that accidents like these can happen. It still disappointed me but because my other one didn't dry out I can't give it a bad review. I suppose I just had a bad one.

Did anyone had the same problem?

Goodbyeeee lovelies

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment