Thursday, January 9, 2014

Unboxing - Zara Edition

Hi lovelies, 
A while back, before Christmas, I ordered a few somethings on the Zara website. I loved what I got so why not show it. After browsing the store and not finding what I was searching I decided to order from the website and pick it up in store. It's free and I had to go into the city anyway. I ordered 2 dresses and was looking for the Zara Messenger bag in black but that was out of stock so after being sad about that I ordered anyway.
I loved the way Zara delivers their packages. Very classy, tasteful and gorgeously wrapped. The whole delivery process went very quickly. After 2 days it got sent and a day later arrived at the store.
The tartan dress was a bit too small in the boobage area so I went back to the store and asked for a bigger size. The girl called to their depot and told me the dress was not available in a bigger size. She made the receipt to get my money back, all good and well but when I got home and checked the site again I noticed the dress was still on there in the bigger size. I thought meh why not try this and I ordered again, despite what the lady at the till said. Not only did I see the dress but I also saw the Zara Messengerbag in black. It was back in stock. Oh My God, all the excitement. I ordered both of them and got them a week later. It was right before Christmas so the deliveryproces took a bit longer but it still arrived in time for Christmas. 
The bag was gorgeously delivered in an protecting bag and the dress fit the second time 'round. 
I wore the tartan dress at Christmas day and the black one on New Years Eve
Lesson of the day don't always believe the lady's in the store, they can be mistaken. Worst thing that could happen is that they didn't update the site yet and you don't get your order, but in that case you get your money back. Take the risk.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment