Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Collect moments not things

Hi lovelies,
How was your New Years Eve? I hope you had lovely time. I sure did against all expectations. I wasn't all to excited to go to our local New Years Eve party. Last year I didn't enjoy myself all that much but this year was different. 

I started the night with getting myself ready at my girlfriends place. I started to late as usual so I got to hurry  and didn't take pictures of the finished look whick I kinda regret but still. Not only did I had to hurry but turned out I forgot my ticket at home so I had to walk all the way back home. That didn't do my just curled hair any good... My dad later brought me and Anais back to the city where me, Anais, Aida and Demi went for drinks and kebab. You know classy food at New Years Eve. Afterwards we walked to the Velinx where the party took place. It was hosted by Focus Events. 
Pre-Party drinks
Cameraquality was not on my side that's why I didn't take any other pictures
Following pictures are made by the photographers at Focus New Year 2013.

I had a great evening. What did you do on New Years Eve?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment