Sunday, January 19, 2014

What I bought - Sales edition #1

Hi lovelies, 
I did some sales-shopping this month. I'm going to show the clothes and accessories today and the beauty-things in 2 days. This blog turns out to be proof of the fact that I may or may not have a shopping addiction. Half of my posts are things that I bought and I don't even post everything. So euhm yeah...
 My not so exciting accumulation of purchases
 My excuse for buying another pair of shoes is as following; After New Years my black flats were really dirty so I bought the exact same ones... Not in sale but so cheap that they easily could be. 
I'm weirdly excited about buying socks. I never actually bought my own socks. Let your mommy spend money on those is my advice, nobody wants to spend their own money on stupid socks. These on the other hand are not stupid. They are the cutest socks I've ever seen and I got them in New Look. 3 pairs for 5€. Not too bad.
I also bought this New Look spike necklace. It costs 9.99€ but if you're a student you can get a 10% discount. I put buying this off for months. I like the look of them but I never ever change my jewelry and always were the same thing. I have no statement necklaces. It's a trend that I ignored until now. New years resolution: Wear this necklace. 
 At Bershka Anais saw this shirt but I bought it instead muhahaha. It was 9.99€ in the boys section. It's a flower shirt with the quote 'Close to darkness'. It looks pretty and would also look nice tucked into a skirt I guess.
Lastly in H&M I bought this dress for 15€. I have no excuse for this. It's another dress that I'll probably never wear. It's to festive/sexy for school (hence the decolletage) and I don't go to parties so I can't wear it to go out. I guess it's pretty to look at when I stare into my closet? When will I ever wear this? It was too pretty to leave  behind in the store so here it is, a gorgeous waste of money.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment