Friday, January 31, 2014

Monochrome

Hi lovelies,
Everytime I look at my dresser I think wow this would make a good blogpost. It represents my style perfectly.

Under my dresser I keep the shoes I've been wearing recently so that I don't have to go search them every morning in another room. So basically these are my favorite and most worn shoes. I also hang the bag that I'm using on the knobs or at least when I clean my room. Otherwise I just throw it somewhere on the ground, like I do with everything. No I'm not a tidy person. 

As you can see my style is quite monochrome. On a daily basis I wear all black combined with dark blue jeans and/or something grey. It just looks amazing to me. I always think I'm going to wear colour but I just never do and if I wear colour it's something like dark green or dark red. 
 I will go over my favorite shoes for you. Left to Right. Flat allstars, grey etnies, my thrusty black allstars, black heels with laces, my newest pair of army boots, Primark heeled boots, my previous army boots (they ripped at the heel but I still keep them for festivals or something maybe), my favorite peeptoe heels from Pepe Jeans, lace pointie shoes from New Look and flats from H&M.

My bag of the moment has been the Zara zipped messenger bag.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki 

3 comments:

  1. That bag! Oh my! I think I'm in love, it's gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see the Pepe Jeans heels! Following your blog now ♥

    ReplyDelete