Monday, January 13, 2014

What I bought - Marshmellow edition

Hi lovelies,
I'm so excited to announce that I bought a new hamster. I'm writing this a week after Cocopuff passed away and I just couldn't live without a little munchie in my life so after exactly a week of mourning I decided enough was enough and bought a new one. 

After a little shopping I and Anais went to MaxiZoo for a new hamster; hoping they'd have a cute little fellow. I was a little scared because I didn't knew for sure if I'd be ready for a new one and if it wasn't to fast but I went anyway. 

At the store we found a hamster nest and the people at store said there were 4 hamsters in it but we couldn't find the fourth one anywhere and when we finally found the fourth one and I decided which one I wanted out of the four light grey hamsters, a fifth one popped up out of nowhere. A white with grey one just appeared out of nothing and no-one knew or remembered it was even there. None the less, I made a choice and took a hamster home. 
They were all so similar and it wasn't love at first sight as when I took Puffie home but the more I'm looking at her, the more I love her. After about 15 minutes I was full of excitement and I couldn't be happier I took our lady home. 
So concluding everything: I bought a new hamster. It's a girl. Her colour is light grey. I'm not sure about the age but she was the tiniest out of all of them. She is a little bit scared but already warming up to me and last but not least her name...
I decided I would name the next hamster Marshmellow whether or not it was a boy. But considering it is a girl, what I didn't plan on getting but you just can't deny cuteness when you see it, I decided I would add something to her name. Prepare yourself now : 

"Princess Marshmellow"

I love her already.

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment